Thailand lottery was Launched in 1874. The draw is held 2 times a month. The government of Thailand officially released the Lottery results on its official website.
So if you want to check the Result Today Live tap the official link of the state of Thailand State Lottery. We will discuss how people can buy tickets and the rewards in this article.
Bookmark this to check the Thai Lottery Result Today (16-03-2023)
How to buy the Thailand Lottery and win?
The Lottery tickets are printed in Thailand under the Government and sold in different places. Most of the shopkeepers and private companies also sell after buying from Thailand Government Office. Thai lottery 1234 papers are very famous for winning the lottery. because it shows near the winning numbers.
A lottery ticket of 40 Baht per ticket. You can buy 2 tickets for 80 Baht. The sellers are charged a markup amount. The lottery price is not fixed as you get them at a lower rate, It depends upon you
The street vendor charges more money than the real price. The lucky Buddhist numbers are lucky and their price is high the others.
How to read a Thai Lottery ticket?
The image below represents a standard pack of two matching lottery tickets. The most important thing on this ticket is the six-digit number. If your number matches the one that comes out in the draw, then you will get a prize.
As you can see, there are two more double-digit numbers on the ticket. The bottom number represents the type of ticket.
The top prizes for specific batches are as follows:
- If all numbers are correct, then you will get a prize of 3 million baht.
- If all numbers + the two digits bonus numbers are correct, you get a 20 million baht prize.
The top prizes for other batches are as follows:
- If all numbers are correct, then you will get a prize of 2 million baht.
- If your all numbers + the two digits bonus numbers are correct, you get a 30 million baht prize.
The six numbers on your ticket determine your destiny. If your six numbers match the draw, you need to check the back of your tickets to see if the prize is 2 million or 3 million. The extra number jumps in here, which can range from 0 to 99.
If your ticket is a 2 million paying ticket and you also have the two-digit number match for the draw, you will get 30 million on the ticket since you have two tickets to get an additional 2 million for the other one. The same procedure applies to the 3 million tickets as well. If you have an extra number match, you will get an additional 20 million baht for that ticket.
More Information about Thailand Lottery:
Regardless of the tick type, if you have an unmatched of just one number in any direction, you will win a fifty thousand baht consolation prize.
Since you have two identical tickets, you will get two prizes of fifty thousand baht. The rest of the draws use only the six-digit number, and the prizes are as follows:
- Second Prize = If your six-digit number matches any of the “5 new 6-digit numbers” drawn, you will get a prize of 100,000 Baht per ticket.
- Third Prize = If your six-digit number matches any of the “10 new 6-digit numbers” drawn, you will get a prize of 40,000 Baht per ticket.
- Fourth Prize = If your six-digit number matches any of the “50 new 6-digit numbers” drawn, you will get a prize of 20,000 Baht per ticket.
- Last 3 = If the last three digits of your six-digit number match any of the “4 sets of three-digit numbers” drawn, you will get a prize of 2,000 Baht per ticket.
- Last 2 = If the last 2 digits of your six-digit number match any of the numbers drawn, you will get a prize of 1,000 Baht per ticket.
The best way of winning the Thailand lottery is Through Thai lottery papers. These papers are very famous and most people won Thailand Lottery through these Thai lottery guess papers.
Thailand’s land lottery papers are a way of guessing and calculating theory. But we are not responsible if there is any problem with Thailand lottery papers.